Paper planes don’t have to be boring. Below are some rather exotic designs to print out and fold.
- Down load the pdf of the plane you want to make
- Each pdf file contains a set of instructions & a coloured teamplate to print out
- Print out the instructions & template, preferably on a color printer.
- Cut out the template following the dotted outline.
- Follow the detailed instructions. Note : refer to the panel at the end of this article regarding definitions used like ‘Mountain fold’ and Valley folds’
Further instructions & definitions used ...